Oregon.ConcealedCarry.com is your top resource for Oregon Concealed Carry Permit instruction. Our network of instructors are NRA certified. Browse our class schedule below. Click here to request Private Classes!
Now teaching Oregon Concealed Carry Classes in Portland, Ashland, & in Your Own Home!
Upcoming Classes Include:
We Accept Payment in the form of Visa and Mastercard via our online secure checkout. (Or pay with cash or check at the class)
EVERYTHING is Included in Our CCW Classes!
- All State Required Instruction Plus the Following:
- Basic firearm mechanics & operation
- Concealed Carry Ammunition overview
- Different types of Concealed Carry firearms
- CCW General firearm safety
- Legal instruction including Justifiable Force, Citizen’s Arrest, Reciprocity, Firearm transport, etc
- Concealed Carry Firearm storage & accessories overview (holsters, safes, etc)
- Criminal & Civil Liability
- Firing stances and positions
If you have been considering getting an Oregon Concealed Carry Permit, now is the time to act. Currently the Oregon CCW Permit is valid in the green states below.
We encourage our students to obtain a Utah Non-Resident Permit as well. Our one Concealed Carry Class qualifies you to obtain both the Oregon AND Utah permit and with the Utah permit you have reciprocity in 9 additional states including Washington State. Here is the map that represents the combined reciprocity of the Oregon resident permit and the Utah non-resident permit:
Our Concealed Carry Instructors are certified by the National Rifle Association (NRA) to teach select NRA classes as well as by the Utah State BCI. Each instructor uses a uniform curriculum that covers vital Oregon CCW info in addition to the state minimums. Learn about each instructors individual qualifications by visiting their profile pages.
The cost of the class is includes everything you need in order to apply.
Get the rest of your questions answered by visiting our Frequently Asked Questions page. Watch Educational Videos and Browse our Other Resources on the Resource Page.